What is Drop-In Childcare?
- Drop-In childcare is childcare needed on a regular or irregular basis which is charged daily and available on a “first come-first-serve” basis.
- Drop in should be schedule at least 24 hours in advance.
- Rescheduling should be done at least 24hrs in advance
- Cancelations should be done at least 48hr in advance.
- An opening for drop-in childcare is not guaranteed and subject to availability.
- It is to the client’s advantage to make a drop-in reservation as far in advance as possible to reserve a space for a child.
- All reservations must be made via our Drop-In Calendar on our website.
- In the manner child cannot attend on a schedule day due to an illness or other emergency, parent must provide note to avoid charge for the day. A notification is also needed no later than 30min before open time for no fee to be applied.
- An enrollment fee of $100 must be paid at enrollment.
- There is no deposit required
- Once a reservation for drop-in childcare has been made the client is required to adhere to the reserved time slot.
- Payment for childcare must be made before childcare is given.
- The client is responsible for paying the full number of hours of drop-in care requested even if the client does not leave the child for the entire time or attends childcare, unless an excuse with documentation is provided
- Annually Drop-In Rates will increase 8%.
- Childcare reschedule 24hrs before will not be imposed a fee.
- If child is attending more than one day during that week, they must be consecutive days.
just Browsing and still not convinced?
Want to get more information about our Daycare center or would like to see it inside, feel free to schedule a tour. Come visit us today!